Friday, February 8, 2013

Go Figure!

Happy Friday Everyone!

As you know, I love being the creative Gemini and one of things in my tool belt of creativity is photography.  I have a home based business called "Gemini Arts Photography" that I've been lucky enough to do since 2008. I love taking photos and have had a special place in my heart for photographic memories every since I was a little girl looking at my grandma's photo box. 

So last weekend, I was given the opportunity to take photos for the High Level Figure Skating Club.  I have to admit I was a little nervous, as I sometimes get when working with new groups.  I want to make sure my clients are satisfied and since I haven't taken many sports portraits I wasn't sure what they would expect or that my photos would be up to scratch..just me being a little insecure that's all.

Anyhow, here are some behind the scenes and sneak peeks of one of my clients.  She's such a vibrant young lady that it was a pleasure to capture her spirit on film, not to mention that she was a great sport letting me wrap her in twinkle lights!!!
 
No we're not setting up for a magic act!  LOL


After some late nights editing and figuring out the technical aspects of uploading photos for clients (give me photo editing any day over figuring out mass emailing technicalities..that's where my hubby comes in, he knows computers way better than I do!!), I sent off all of my proofs today and have already gotten back plenty of positive feedback about the photos.  PHEW!!  Clients are happy, which makes me happy :).

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S.  I'll be sure to post next week as I have a break and I'm going to be busy crafting - getting things ready for the Go All Night Crop happening March 1-3rd, here in High Level.  I've got a class project to prep for; some Stampin' Up Make N Takes, Inventory, and sales to get ready; my own kits to put together for personal crafting enjoyment; and some planning/packing to get ready for 'The Big One'.
Check out the link below to read more about this great event!
www.goallnight.blogspot.com  or look for the page on Facebook!

Also a special shout out to Connie Stewart at www.simplysimplestamping.com  Her Flash Card Series is AMAZING!! and I'll be promoting her blog and flash card kits at Go All Night!!  Her site has been such an inspiration for my own cardmaking.

Anyhoo, that's it for now..CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment