Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wonderland of fun Part 2


This will be a short post today, just updating on material I posted previously.  I finally got my butt in gear and wrote up the tutorial for making the Mad Hatter Hat. So anyone that wants to try this at home, here are the instructions to do so.





I hope you can see the instructions ok, I'm learning as I go and enjoying the journey :)

I also got the chance to show a couple more ladies how to do the Hatter Project and their creations turned out beautifully as well! I just love how the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Paper coordinates with these hats.  I do want to try making one more hat with my Stampin' Up papers though, because I'd love to see what effect a different style of paper has on the overall look.  I'll keep you posted.

Take care and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment